To provide the students the advance mathematics in calculus that is highly used in scientific computation such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). This course provides the students the concept and practical use of calculus that can be used in research and development of Computer Science, especially application in Artificial Intelligence.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of Definite Integrals
- Techniques of Integration
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate the rules and techniques involved in differentiation and integration of scalar functions of one variable.
- Explain the relationships between differentiation and integration.
- Demonstrate the application of integral and its relation to the derivative in the field of computer science.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Tutorial||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|